Well here we are! Tomorrow is our 2 month anniversary of being Newlyweds and its been a pretty exciting start to our lifelong journey together. We found out soon after returning from our Honeymoon that we will be having a baby at the end of December. Needless to say, we were both more than a little shocked and surprised at the news but at the same time really excited to get started on building our Family. Ben is going to be an amazing Dad and I can't wait to be an awesome Mom (to a human baby that is!). Our black lab Truman is already my first Kiddo and excited to be a big brother to the new Baby Wilhite. I've never done a Blog before but I'm hoping to to share fun things I like, pictures, trips and of course stories on us & our growing Family. Any comments, suggestions or advice is always appreciated. Love, Claire

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.