Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Just Checking in...
Well so far I've been a TERRIBLE blogger. Its been over a month since I posted about Liam's birth. We have both been busy at work & just getting thru this super hot Summer. I had a checkup last Friday and Baby Wilhite's heartbeat was nice & strong and all looked good. The Doctor said I am a bit anemic so I have to start taking iron supplements. Otherwise I am doing well just tired alot, hopefully this will improve soon. We had a fun trip to Cabo with friends over the 4th of July Weekend and this coming weekend we get to head up to Colorado to a friend's Ranch. We'll be getting to ride and going to a big Rodeo called Cattleman's Day which is Heaven for me. Truman also gets to come along which makes this Mama super happy. I'll check in next week and post some Ranch photos. Hope you are all having a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.